Buying gold, silver, coins, diamonds and more!
Wed, 01/16/2019 - 10:59am admin
DECORAH - Did you spend a little too much money this past Christmas and need some extra cash? Or do you have some old collectibles, jewelry or coins that you really don’t need (or want anymore) and just want to cash them in?
If you do . . . then look through your dresser drawers, through your jewelry boxes and possibly dig through some old jars or cups on your shelves and find those old, worn jewelry pieces, your silver coins, or even sports collectibles and bring them to Decorah this upcoming weekend, Thursday-Sunday, Jan. 17 through Jan. 20.
Landmark Diamonds & Precious Metals, Inc. will have experts available at the Quality Inn & Suites, at 705 Commerce Drive, in Decorah this weekend. They’ll be there for four days only from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Based in Minneapolis, the company is licensed and has over 40 years experience.
They’ll be paying “cash” (no checks) for your unwanted gold and jewelry, silver coins (must be before 1964), sterling silver items, older money/currency (paper money must be before 1929), vintage & costume jewelry and even collectibles.
• Gold & Jewelry - Looking for dental gold, scrap gold, broken and unwanted jewelry, old class rings, antique jewelry, old mountings, earrings, old Rolex watches, charms and more.
• Silver Coins - Looking for Morgan & Peace silver dollars, Kennedy clad half-dollars (1965-1970), coin collections, Indian Head pennies, Wheat pennies, gold coins, rare coins, proof sets, Canadian silver coins and even Commemorative coins.
• Sterling Items - Silverware, Flatware, Holloware, Jewelry, Tea Sets, Candlesticks, Antiques and anything marked.
• Old Money - Needed are Red & Blue Seal, paper money, National Currency, Confederate Currency, Silver & Gold Certificates, and even old currency with any local bank names.
• Pocket Watches & Vintage Wrist Watches.
• Vintage & Costume Jewelry, Old Purfume Bottles, QVC & HSN Jewelry.
• Collectibles - All famous autographs, baseball cards (1970 & before), comic books (1970 and before), old paintings, vintage guitars, musical instruments, old political buttons, old toys, vintage train sets, beer collectibles, old postcards & photos, vintage cameras, old radios, militaria, native American items and more. Anything you think may have value!
As an added bonus, Landmark Diamonds will be giving you an additional $5.00 when they purchase your gold or silver items (one time only and you must be 18 or older).
If you have too much to bring or just can’t get over to the show, they will make house-calls by calling 612-802-9686.
All in all, this is a great opportunity to gain a few extra dollars from a reputable company that’s willing to pay cash! So start digging through your home and make it happen!
For more information, Landmark’s ad is located on the back page of this newspaper!