Hawkeye Care now Accura HealthCare
Mon, 11/06/2017 - 7:45pm admin
CRESCO - Accura HealthCare, an Iowa-based healthcare provider operating nursing and rehabilitation facilities and assisted living centers, is pleased to announce the acquisition of 6 skilled nursing centers, 2 assisted living centers, and 1 independent living center throughout Iowa on Nov. 1, 2017. “Tom (LeNeave) and I are thrilled to be adding these Hawkeye Care Centers as partners in care and family for life,” said Ted LeNeave, owner and CEO of Accura HealthCare.
Currently owned and operated by Hawkeye Care Center in West Des Moines, the centers being acquired in Bancroft, Carroll, Cresco, Marshalltown, Milford, and Spirit Lake have a long-standing reputation of success in providing a high level of quality while maintaining an atmosphere of culture-driven patient care. Accura is committed to the same high level of care and community support provided under the ownership and leadership of Hawkeye Care Centers.
“Accura HealthCare shares our focus on quality care,” commented Doug Johnson, President of Hawkeye Care Centers. “We are working to make sure the transition in ownership is not disruptive to the residents who trust us with their care and the team members who have made these care centers outstanding.”
The centers names will be changed as follows:
• Accura HealthCare of Bancroft
• Accura HealthCare of Carroll
• Accura HealthCare of Cresco
• Accura HealthCare of Marshalltown
• Accura HealthCare of Milford
• Accura HealthCare of Spirit Lake
• Stonebridge Suites of Bancroft (assisted living)
• Stonebridge Suites of Carroll (independent living)
• Stonebridge Suites of Milford (assisted living)